Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

im back.. (after year vacation lol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luvhamsters

PostSubject: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    August 15th 2009, 11:33 pm

its been over a year, im back and i had a few other hamster deaths this year and last, but after bijou died last june, i was more stronger to handle deaths , so yeah, here I am, im not saying goodbye anymore, and hopefully i can slowly learn how to behave lol.. i have anger issues and i have social problems and i am probably going to start seeing a counsellor person again .. hopefully i can learn to be a normal mature person Smile Smile

Last edited by luvbijou on November 16th 2010, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : its been a year.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animalfan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    August 16th 2009, 11:12 pm

Aw, we're all going to miss you. I know things have been rough at first, but you really showed how mature you became, and I'm sure that your hamster death was an accident, since you were trying to fix the tube so he can run around. I wish the best for you, and once again I'm sorry for your hamster. Best in life to you, and may you always remember the memories you had with Bijou.
Thanks for being on CM, and I'm sorry you have to leave.
~AF~

P.S. Don't call yourself stupid or immature. We've always been stupid or immature a few times in our lives, and never blame yourself.

Have fun even when you're bored...

Millsberry Account Info:
Username:coolhorse16
Buddy:Elyon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
luvhamsters

PostSubject: Re: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    August 18th 2009, 7:43 pm

Thanks.. and maybe it won't even be permanent.. maybe later this year or even next year if I get over it a bit, I will come back if thats fine with you. Did you need any millsbucks or Items? I won't play millsberry ever again so its alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animalfan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    August 20th 2009, 2:09 pm

Well, I don't know.... It's your choice.

Millsberry Account Info:
Back to top Go down
luvhamsters

PostSubject: Re: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    August 20th 2009, 7:31 pm

My choice about what? Giving you $ and items....... or coming back? You got to be more specific!

(sorry if I sound a little rude at all I'm just having a grumpy day. I'm really tired)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animalfan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    August 22nd 2009, 5:44 pm

It's okay. I just don't wanna be, you know, greedy.

Millsberry Account Info:
Back to top Go down
cuzilikepie

PostSubject: Re: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    January 27th 2011, 7:32 pm

Sorry to hear your not going to be around. Sad to hear about your social issues also, but I really like your attitude though. With that outlook, I'm sure you will turn out just fine.
Facebook Application Analytics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luvhamsters

PostSubject: Re: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    February 6th 2011, 4:33 pm

I'm not going anywhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im back.. (after year vacation lol)    

Back to top Go down

im back.. (after year vacation lol)
Page 1 of 1