Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some kind of money thing mart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mixxy

Mixxy

Some kind of money thing mart Empty
PostSubject: Some kind of money thing mart   Some kind of money thing mart EmptySeptember 21st 2009, 3:58 pm

Like, as you know, Animalfan, the Joodle Mart.

I suggest we get something like 20 (clooses) per post, and we can have a virtual bank account to keep our clooses and our interest.

The admin can have as much as they want, I guess, and make competitions to give away clooses for an anniversary or Admin B-day! Very Happy

Stuff to buy as in-

Smiley Painting (make a smiley)
Star Bag (random number of clooses, or random items)
Back to top Go down
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of money thing mart   Some kind of money thing mart EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 7:12 pm

I guess we could do that, expect I don't think we can have a Cloose Mart on Forumotion. It is a good idea though, and I'm thinking of doing ## millsbucks per post and at the end of the month, give that person all the millsbucks that he have won.
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
Mixxy

Mixxy

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of money thing mart   Some kind of money thing mart EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 11:06 pm

But I really don't play Millsberry anymore. I quit, sort of. It just got boring so maybe something else?
Back to top Go down
cuzilikepie

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of money thing mart   Some kind of money thing mart EmptyJanuary 27th 2011, 7:40 pm

I think it sounds like a really cool idea. I'm sure it would motivate more people to post, and keep things interesting. We should definitely do it. Thanks.
Facebook Application Analytics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some kind of money thing mart   Some kind of money thing mart Empty

Back to top Go down

Some kind of money thing mart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General & Community :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to:  
Cool Text: Logo and Graphics GeneratorFree forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com