Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLONING PROTEST LIVE BLOG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blang

CLONING PROTEST LIVE BLOG Empty
PostSubject: CLONING PROTEST LIVE BLOG   CLONING PROTEST LIVE BLOG EmptyNovember 30th 2009, 2:50 pm

I am having a LiveBlog on Friday, December 4 at 3:30pm Eastern to protest cloning in Millsberry.
I NEED YOUR HELP!
We need to set out some things to say...it needs to be organized! If all goes as-planned, there will be at least one representative from General Mills Consumer Services present and maybe even a Mills tech. I know someone who works for General Mills and I hope she can make that happen.
I am going to PM admins of all the Mills sites I have membership on asking them to add the code to the forum header and ask their members to come and participate. I will also be making this post on those sites.
ALSO: At 3:30 on Friday, I want to ask that you all call General Mills and tell them about this LiveBlog. (1-800-248-7310).
AND: If you run a Millsberry site, PM me and I will give you the code to add the liveblog to your site (Don't give me the link, that would be against the rules )
Now, post replies to this thread, come up with some things to say, discuss some "catch phrases" like all good protests have, and be creative. I'm gonna need a lot of help and I can't do this by myself.
NOTE: All comments have to be approved on the LiveBlog, so don't fret if your comment don't show up immediately. I'm gonna get someone from another site to help me just in case I have to leave before it ends.
Also note that Millsberry representatives SHOULD be present, so PLEASE be organized and proper, type complete sentences and use proper punctuation and capitalization.
AND: Please use your username that you use on this site, so everyone knows who you are.
Thanks.
I hope you can make it!
Blang

The LiveBlog can be accessed at the following link:
http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=ee8cea02e9/height=550/width=470
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com

CLONING PROTEST LIVE BLOG
Page 1 of 1