Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Updates #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AF_help_center_account

Forum Updates #9 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates #9   Forum Updates #9 EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 10:22 pm

I am back and for real this time! The forum will face several changes this summer--the good kind!

First off, the summer skin for CM is back! It will stay until probably mid-September and is the skin that will be used for CM every summer. The skin that will be used for the rest of the year might be the indigo one we had before, but I will try to make it look more.......Millsberryish (not a word, I know Forum Updates #9 Icon_razz )

Also notice the forum's new logo! Major thanks to http://cooltext.com/ for the logo maker. I know it's not the best logo in the world, but this is why I hope to hire some Graphic Designers to make logos and banners for the site!

Speaking of Graphic Designers, new staff positions are available! Currently Moderator and Graphic Designer applications are open! We might have a Newsletter Staff and Article Writer Staff later on, but that's only if the forum gets more active. So apply, and you might get a chance to become a staff member with a cool colored name! Smile

Furthermore, the Polls forum is gone, and all of its threads went to General Discussion. Whether the Outside Links forum will stay or not is being debated. If you're an Active Member or higher, come vote in the poll posted in that forum!

The Millsberry Help and Info Center (MHIC) is coming along pretty nicely, but it's a lot of work. I might release it as a whole when I'm almost done with it, or I might release each forum part of it separately. I'm still not sure. But the Center is sure to be a success!

You might have noticed the account AF_help_center_account. It is
my account for posting in the MHIC, and sometimes you might see me post in that account. It's just so I don't give myself an unfair advantage in posts while working on the different sections of the MHIC.

As you can see, many changes are happening this summer, and it will just make your experience at CM more fun, but that's only if you stay active! I'll try to launch some contests later this month, and if you want to donate some money or items as prizes, PM me!

All in all, have a great day and enjoy posting on CM!

~AF~
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubmillsberry.forumotion.com

Forum Updates #9
Page 1 of 1