Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hacker Trouble!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goldengirl

goldengirl

Hacker Trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Hacker Trouble!   Hacker Trouble! EmptyApril 25th 2009, 11:00 am

I have got hacked like 3 or 4 times already!
But I found out away to be careful before you give your password.

If you find out someone telling to give your password to them and you believe it for the reason.Think before you give your password.You may never know if it a really good lie.
Will he/she hack me or not or maybe?
It you have tons of millsbucks,Make another account or use your side accounts!
Use your other account to play games in and earn enough money to buy a yard.When you have enough money to buy a yard,buy it.
But first remember to make a house.
When you are done,Place something in your yardsale for how much money you have in your real account you are useing.
Then buy from your real account to keep your money safe.
After you are done with millsbucks,It is now time for rares.
Look all over your house and inventory.Put all your expensive and rares in your basement.No body looks over there that much!(sometimes they do so dont ay I didn't warn you.)
Perhaps,If you are boy,You will send a pink T-shirt to the basement.
No one would ever want that because everyone has that already!
Also it ain't really a good fashion type for the buddys you made.
The next step is that you can move your expenise and rare stuff to your
yardsale.Put them for 1 mb.Then you go to the new account you made and buy it from there.BUT BE CAREFUL!
*If you are advertising your yardsale or if your yardsale is very popular,Someone can take your expensive and rare stuff before you do!
The last step is the old fashioned way.
Just send those expensive and rare stuff to your new account!
But it will take some time.I perfer the YS tip because it is faster or the basement tip because it is sneaky.
When you did some of those steps or tricks or tips!,You are ready to give your password!If the person helps you,Then you have good luck and change your password when he/she is done.
If the person hacks you by taking SOME stuff,Then it is not safe to go there anymore.Stay in your new account.
You can use your real account as a free stuff emergency account for your self!Instead of useing your new account,you can change your password on your real account and move back your stuff as usaul.

***Hope this helps!!!***
Back to top Go down
http://millsberrystars.forummotion.com
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

Hacker Trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Trouble!   Hacker Trouble! EmptyApril 25th 2009, 7:57 pm

Thanks for the tips!
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
Mixxy

Mixxy

Hacker Trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Trouble!   Hacker Trouble! EmptyApril 26th 2009, 11:16 am

Wow! That was so long, but at least I understand! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacker Trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker Trouble!   Hacker Trouble! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacker Trouble!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Millsberry :: Tips, Tricks & News-
Jump to:  
Cool Text: Logo and Graphics GeneratorCreate a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com