Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting or Hardly Active...

Go down 
+2
andy
luvhamsters
6 posters
AuthorMessage
luvhamsters

Quitting or Hardly Active... Empty
PostSubject: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 6th 2009, 8:27 pm

I asked my mom to take my computer out of my room because I need more space to do homework. There is no other way to get on the internet, except if I use my moms computer - Which is very unlikely.

I'll miss you guys when I leave! Once again, I want to apologise for my behaviour on my previously joined forums. I'm really sorry.

I'll probably get my computer moved out sometime this week or next week.
Back to top Go down
luvhamsters

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 6th 2009, 8:36 pm

So, basically what I am saying here is I am quitting forums -forever.
Back to top Go down
andy

andy

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 8th 2009, 4:14 pm

ok well we will miss u
Back to top Go down
Mixxy

Mixxy

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 8th 2009, 10:38 pm

*gasp* *sputter* But..but...but..but...
Back to top Go down
luvhamsters

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 9th 2009, 10:37 am

But.. what? confused
Back to top Go down
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 9th 2009, 9:34 pm

Oh, that's too sad. Sad We'll miss you! What will happen to your computer?
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
luvhamsters

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 15th 2009, 11:36 pm

My brother took my computer. I am using my moms computer right now.
Back to top Go down
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 16th 2009, 6:00 pm

It's still too bad you're leaving.
Back to top Go down
blang

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 16th 2009, 8:41 pm

Yes it is. Also, the username you are using now does not suit you at all. You have really changed and matured over the past 2-3 months. Keep praying, and we will keep praying for you too. The Lord will help you through hard times, as long as you believe on Him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com
luvhamsters

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 16th 2009, 9:08 pm

Depressed emo girl? It does suit me just fine. If it really does bother you, I really wouldn't mind changing my screen name to something less.. disturbing.. if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
blang

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 16th 2009, 9:11 pm

I find it hard to believe that you are emo. Like I said, if you are going through hard times, the Lord will always be there for you when no one else is. You can go to Him in the middle of the night, and He will still be there. He promised us that He would never leave us nor forsake us.

If you would like to talk and discuss this more privately, feel free to PM me, I would be glad to help in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyMay 23rd 2009, 3:00 pm

Yeah, to be emo, you really have to just choose a way in life which will make you very isolated and dark and different from everyone else, or emo. I'm pretty sure you're not like that. Well, atleast your name isn't depressedemogirl anymore.
Back to top Go down
luvhamsters

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 7:20 pm

that was a long time ago *gasp!*
i think i made that name because i was having problems with school and friends etc.. but i never dressed emo or cut myself, i just wished i dressed like that because i like the style and music then
i cut now, and i actually am depressed, i have severe depression and yesterday i accidentally told my teacher i would commit suicide. oops.
Back to top Go down
cuzilikepie

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... EmptyJanuary 27th 2011, 7:04 pm

That's too bad. It's not the end of the world though, it's just a forum, and your just a kid. You'll find something else to occupy you, and you'll be just as happy. Will miss you, but it's all good.
email marketing software
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting or Hardly Active...   Quitting or Hardly Active... Empty

Back to top Go down

Quitting or Hardly Active...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General & Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Cool Text: Logo and Graphics GeneratorForumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com