Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'M new.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pauline_simone26

I'M new....... Empty
PostSubject: I'M new.......   I'M new....... EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 1:05 am

my buddy's name is Pauline_simone26 I'M new....... Icon_biggrin and i came around this site one day and said to myself why not i should register. i joined millsberry around last year so i don't know a lot, so i hope i would learn tips here and......... I'M new....... 99731 hello. everyone. I'M new....... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Mixxy

Mixxy

I'M new....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M new.......   I'M new....... EmptySeptember 21st 2009, 3:54 pm

Welcome! You should always read the rules and many other stuff.

If you have questions, do not be afraid to ask!

Also, if you invite your friends to join, we can award you with things like sets, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

I'M new....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M new.......   I'M new....... EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 7:09 pm

Yeah, and I'm not going to start this until maybe October or November, but there will be special prizes and stuff for members who post a lot and who bring their friends here. Anyways, welcome, and hope you have fun here in CM! It's not that active here yet, but we'll work on that. The most important thing anyone can do right now is post and and advertise this forum, and if you do I will thank you in some way, but I'm probably boring you right now with my speech so just read the rules, stay active, and this forum could be fun!
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
blang

I'M new....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M new.......   I'M new....... EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 10:19 pm

Hi! Welcome to this site! I'm sure you'll love it here as long as you read and follow the rules!
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com
pauline_simone26

I'M new....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M new.......   I'M new....... EmptyOctober 10th 2009, 11:18 pm

THANK YOU for welcoming me I'M new....... Icon_biggrin and i do promise to follow the rules I'M new....... 610935
Back to top Go down
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

I'M new....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M new.......   I'M new....... EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 7:03 pm

That's great!
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I'M new....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M new.......   I'M new....... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'M new.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General & Community :: New Users-
Jump to:  
Cool Text: Logo and Graphics GeneratorCreate a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com