Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Lion Manor Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

Red Lion Manor Event Empty
PostSubject: Red Lion Manor Event   Red Lion Manor Event EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 7:45 pm

This only going on for one week. October 29, 2009-November 4, 2009.

In Red Lion Manor, you will find 3 doors, one has Count Chocula standing in front of it, one has Boo Berry, and one has Franken Berry. Enter each room, play the game, and you could win prizes. Win all 3 games for the grand prize. The games are fairly easy if you understand how to play them, so best of luck!
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

Red Lion Manor Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Lion Manor Event   Red Lion Manor Event EmptyDecember 12th 2009, 5:47 pm

Okay this event is over. These were the prizes if I remember correctly:

Boo Berry Room:
Pet Ghost
Boo Berry Costume
Boo Berry Cereal

Franken Berry Room:
Pink Owl
Franken Berry Costume
Franken Berry Cereal

Count Chocula Room:
Spooky Pipe Organ
Count Chocula Costume
Count Chocula Cereal

The grand prize if you did all the rooms is a pink Trick-or-Treat bag, I think, but I'm not sure because that's what I got and I can't find it now.
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com

Red Lion Manor Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Millsberry :: Tips, Tricks & News-
Jump to:  
Cool Text: Logo and Graphics GeneratorCreate a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com