Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Updates #7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

Forum Updates #7 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates #7   Forum Updates #7 EmptyDecember 12th 2009, 5:14 pm

First of all, new forum background! Now, I didn't do anything but select it, so you can tell me if you want something changed in terms of coloring and stuff. Due to the holiday season, I'm going to try and put a series of contests and events together or the week of Christmas and New Year's. I'm open to ideas for the contests. Also, since half of my smileys aren't working, I want to replace them with new ones, so if anyone can give me a good smiley site, that would be appreciated.

One last thing, I'm thinking of a project I might want to do that can attract more members, but I'm not sure if I want to go ahead with it. I'm thinking of starting a Millsberry Help And Information Center, which would have old gazette articles in it, guides on games, how to earn millsbucks, etc, and even information on events happening in Millsberry. It's gonna take a lot of work, so what do you guys think? If I do start this project, it might be out by late winter, or early spring, depending on how busy I am, and maybe it could make CM a big Mills help site, which would be very useful for the popularity of CM. I could even hire a staff to help write articles, but once again, I'm not sure if I should start this. Comments here.
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

Forum Updates #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates #7   Forum Updates #7 EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 9:55 pm

And, of course, I have to deal with member inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Mixxy

Mixxy

Forum Updates #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates #7   Forum Updates #7 EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 10:19 am

I think the only reason there are barely any members is because most people don't play Millsberry. And even if people do, this forum doesn't really have any images to do w/ Millsberry.
Back to top Go down
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

Forum Updates #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates #7   Forum Updates #7 EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 8:14 pm

Well, so do many other forums I'm on. Maybe I could fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Updates #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates #7   Forum Updates #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates #7
Page 1 of 1