Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Hey, if you want to enjoy Club Millsberry more thoroughly, why don't you login or register? Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Millsberry! Stop by and chat! Help our forum grow!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Applications 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animalfan
Admin
Animalfan

Moderator Applications 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications 2   Moderator Applications 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 4:17 pm

The time has come for Club Millsberry to choose new moderators! Moderators can warn users that misbehave, lock and move topics, edit/delete spam posts and much more! Each new moderator will have specific forums/categories that they will be able to moderate, which I will determine later.

Applications only in this thread. In about 2-3 weeks after the first person applies, I will choose two new moderators, and you will be notified by PM of your responsibilities as a mod.

Here's the application:

What you wanna be known as:
How long have you played on Millsberry:
Number of warning points:
Have you ever been banned from another forum (tell the truth):
Any experience being a moderator:
What you will and already bring to this site:
Why do you want to be a mod:

Thank you to everyone who have applied!
Back to top Go down
https://clubmillsberry.forumotion.com
luvhamsters

Moderator Applications 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications 2   Moderator Applications 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 7:26 pm

I'm bored and have nothing better to do with my life at this moment, lol, so here:
What you wanna be known as: blue
Millsberry username: n/a anymore
How long have you played on Millsberry:2.5 years
Number of warning points: 0
Have you ever been banned from another forum (tell the truth): yes, 3 times but hopefully one day i can repair my immature behaviours, lol Smile
Any experience being a moderator: yeah . once. for 1 week, then forgot the url to the forum *facepalm*
What you will and already bring to this site: i will bring activeness. lol. i will be more active and try to help out
Why do you want to be a mod: I have nothing better to do

blueeeeberries bounce

*This application was for random purposes only and does not need to be read. Oops, to late. Lol*
Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications 2
Page 1 of 1